2015年8月14日金曜日

Story of Rock

The next lower house election, the Liberal Democratic Party will win. So, even those of the supporters of the Liberal Democratic Party, without hesitation, let's vote in addition to the Liberal Democratic Party. This time, the story of the lock. [Learn the mediocrity of beauty in Deep Purple] Field of Yamada lock I'm wide. Tekina before, I have had to talk about the acquaintance and Deep Purple. So what barren that speak best when it is thought To something is, it would be Deep Purple. . I do not and to know there is now but "BURRN! That in magazines of HR / HM ", I was there for like a readers' poll. Yamada Attane. Tekina So, I'm a Jon Lord of Deep Purple is to become each time first place in the keyboard department. This is funny to heart children .... 'Cause Is not it usually the keyboard is not in the band of the HR / HM. Yamada or so. Looking for 10 people to come to it in a much finally. Tekina So, inevitably at the 1-position of immobility. I mean, barren first place. Sound Yamada Richie guitar, huh distinctive clear sound. It 's close Nante in Tsugaru shamisen "Highway Star". To have no Tekina guitar solo almost even necessity. Yamada phrasing loincloth use of penta. Even in turn use Tekina, there is no too ingenuity. Yamada anyway, if there is no ingenuity, and to do I thoroughly until about Neil Young. Tekina all I'm halfway. But, there is I got to feel as if the sample of one type of hard rock. It would be cheesy pop basically Naniwabushi. We'll meet the damp climate of Japan Yamada. Tekina I "Smoke On The Water", and probably lyrics I mobile studio of Zappa was watching became a fire from the opposite bank of the lake. It is insidious. Deep Purple is in Yamada, I'm a Harajuku image. Also it's a city to say oh I Harajuku now. Next to the bromide of Tekina Johnny Jr and Morning Musume, it'll is no discomfort even if committed side by side bromide Ian Gillan is. I Yamada likely. Ozzy Osbourne Toka Ronnie James Dio Toka. When the Tekina poor, and I'll actually be or have been performances at the nearby Yoyogi National Stadium. It's gather people if there is a surprisingly popular Yamada. Masses I like to say oh. Tekina In that sense, Black Sabbath also it is one of the role models of hard rock. [Current] Australia Tekina I When I was a junior high school and high school students, or is not it do not know much I band of good or bad from life inexperienced. So, facing eyes to "fast to play the guitar" or "playing good" or trivial place. Because HR / HM is, in short it's a beef bowl of Yoshinoya. Yamada good as early as is being evaluated. Even Tekina, we can be seen well when listening to rock and adult. For example, AC / DC to respond to adult viewing. Yamada huh is called band than it was thought. There expires in Tekina sound. Yamada That, wonder band of Australia. One person in two of the people seems to buy the album. Over there Even though the population of 20 million people the country, 10 million sheets sell me. I have nothing to buy in Tekina other. It because Yamada Koala and Angus Young about only no country. Even Tekina, because Young's brother'm from Ireland, it is not a purely domestic. Yamada AC / DC is recommended that you watch the video clip. I because you receive a message from Angus of action and clothes. To Tekina Angus has become like a Ochimusha Te bald, wearing shorts, and continues shaking his head while peeling the white of the eye. I want to feel the depth of the Yamada its work. I wonder if Led Zeppelin is the good gone enclosed in hard rock? It's a little more frontage is wide to Tekina musical. Debut album, but the influence of the blues is strong, and I'll will become more and more strange to gradually incorporate something Celtic music. Yamada Jimmy Page is good at making a riff. Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin era was a genius. Where Tekina Zeppelin is different from the rock band of many kinds is, it is the goodness of the cutting of rhythm. The drum of Bonzo, closely Jimmy Page riff rides. Yamada I Zeppelin What a class by himself. John Paul Jones to have been strongly influenced by the soul, drum of John Bonham is also funk of taste. I'm a person who liked black music. Tekina Robert Plant is asked as "what it was a child?" In an interview, you have answered "was a child, such as singing" Hound Dog "of Elvis Presley in front of the mirror." In Yamada that sense, American music's great. After you dissolve the Zeppelin even the Tekina, Jimmy Page nor Robert Plant it would be useless. Dead Yamada Bonzo, we'll band had disintegrated. Tekina Robert Plant is, "what Bonzo was Led Zeppelin. So, the band must be at the end," I had to say. This is the magic of the band. [Guns N 'Roses and Keizo Obuchi] When Tekina's American rock, one vertex of 's Frank Zappa. It'll world Yamada Zappa is too wide. It's not appealing to Tekina ordinary lock boy. Only of Toka album Doo-swap, Toka album made with Pierre Boulez. Zappa beginners, "Over Night Sensation" and "apostrophe", Johnny Guitar Watson "one-size-Fitz-all" like a who participated, do not it is good of the lock center album. Yamada That I'm cool. Tekina I am still like or "yellow snow fear". "Do not yellow snow eat. Because after the dog has Piss" I. Enough to cool guitar solo die. Well, it's Zappa also is the person who gave the front to the music that obediently ringing in my head. So, it becomes role model when you make a band. Around the Yamada Zappa, will not really talented people gathered. Tekina Is not there is a New York live in 1976. "Zappa in New York." Face is amazing. Ray White guitar, Terry Bozzio on drums, Ronnie Cuba baritone, besides Brecker Brothers. But this time, George Duke is no more. Though Yamada I have not heard all the albums of Zappa like a revenue-chan, but people who want to study in up to die. It traverses the Tekina genre, but it is the people, such as the sample that sometimes transcends. Let's talk later slowly for Zappa as a guitarist. Though the Yamada people not say too loudly, it's not there I received a mess influence album. For me, it's a third piece of the Velvet Underground. The Tekina famous, it's Andy Warhol is the first album of pictures of bananas that was produced. Yamada Lou Reed also, it's mostly playing in the low code. Though they dub folk rock do like high school students are doing, I am still getting better in my head. If you say that I Tekina not say to the people in a loud voice, in my case, I guess Yves Montand. Yamada chanson Is! When I was a Tekina elementary school, I have been listening to chanson on the radio. Certainly I think it was a program called "Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow of Ochiai Keiko", but does not come out even if examined in the net. So, it might be different program name. Yeah Yamada. There was a record of Adamo to Tekina home, you can listen to hiding it in the parent. To mind children, I thought think it 's a playful country I France. When talking about Yamada chanson, also Na story becomes longer. And to no longer required to be mentioned in Tokiko Kato Toka snowstorm Koshiji. Let's turn after the Tekina. Yamada after, the band that I thought a long time ago that it is bad is, or unexpectedly good to listen now. For example, Toka Cheap Trick. Tekina mother. Yamada is not almost only play power chords. Straightforward a puberty aroma is. Na scent of puberty is also Tekina Guns N 'Roses. Yamada there to appeal to teenagers. Tekina I because I bought single when in I also 2 "Welcome To The Jungle". Yamada slash guitar also not much good. If you're wearing silk hat, you can not see well the face. At the same rambunctious feel of Axl Rose. It's cool simple. And even whether Tekina cool, I do not know well. I'm originally from Los Angeles, I Guns. But, Gunma of smell. Around Keizo Obuchi was prime minister, and Obuchi comes out on the TV, the song of Guns is I think I heard in my head. Than Guns says blazer, is the music of the stand - up collar. Around Yamada Guns came out, I because I was another college student, was looking shark eyes. Is Tekina Yamada puberty music? When Yamada junior high school, I have been listening Masanori Sera & Twist, Carpenters, Simon & Garfunkel something the. When I was a elementary school five or six years, I radio was popular. Friends are out to say Nante everyone "TV the other old". So we begin to listen to the "All Night Nippon" and "MBS Young Town". Then, it flows American music at the time. "U~izauto YOU" or of Nilsson. Tekina Aiu songs it will be quite study. Or "Bridge Over Troubled Water" of Simon & Garfunkel. Yamada Osamu-chan I think had been addicted to Frank Nagai in college. Tekina I like even now. And teamed up with positive Yoshida, went more and more out a tremendous song. In general, it is famous you've done and Matsuo Kazuko and "I Let in Yurakucho," "Tokyo Night Club", but it is really good Toka series of Osaka mono. Yamada "courted of Khoisan" I or "Osaka Gurashi". Tekina You know around here it is the song of Masao Ono. It has become an endless in my head and I will go to Osaka, "Sakata Miyoshi Hashifu also got". , Including the place where it is refracted, Frank Nagai it does overlap with Jim Morrison. It's Yamada Aiu music is in our axis. That the Yoichi Sugawara come out on television, to see while eating rice in the family, I thing it becomes a strange mood. Toka Tekina Masako Sugawara Yoichi Toka Togawa, and I think you think I If you look from the children "It's really what that do?". I Yamada So now, even J-flowing in the streets, I wonder become of them memorable. Otsuka Ai Toka Koda Kumi Toka Toka Exile. Tekina it's I think of them do a "nostalgia for the fiscal song" on TV Tokyo. There came out Exile, the future of our children is or puzzled.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿