2015年8月14日金曜日

Mainly the story of blues

Soil, soil, drill ~. . . whatever. This time mainly the story of blues. Your opponent, senior of Yamada. ※※※ [Akira loudness Takasaki and New Age Kitaro] What Tekina lazy, Akira Takasaki of loudness? Although it is popular in rock boy. Yamada recently we have been doing solo activities like a Zen monk dressed. Because he is world-class, it's like doing a wide range. Album title Even also "NENRIKI". It will're riding well to Westerners wrong oriental fantasy. Tekina It is something like Kitaro. Yamada Kitaro has also been noticed in the world than Japan. People Tekina's Japan NHK of "Silk Road". The guy who went to overseas travel to Thailand and India to Yamada school days, and come back to Japan I start listening to Kitaro. In accommodation of the guest room, Even me that Westerners say "Do you not listen to why Kitaro Even though Japanese?". Tekina So, I think I'm a orientalism as seen from Western Europe. When viewed from the Yamada I, et al., Somehow Na and. Tekina long time ago, I saw a film of Kitaro somewhere. With or reflects the sun and the moon in the up, it blows the Ocarina Kitaro to suit the video. Yamada Ocarina blows it would be Mr. Sojiro. Tekina see .... Kitaro It was a synthesizer. Though similar Yamada looks. In dirty Ron hair. Tekina Sojiro san, would'm doing what now? Do not you live in Yamada organic world. Tekina old left wing, had no longer good to eat is rice in the signboard of Marxism. So, we go to the ecology and organic farming and the conspiracy theory and feminism. Kitaro and Sojiro I will that kind of smell. A New Age basis. Smell of Yamada leftist. The'm interesting do it if it was surprisingly right wing. [Story of the pre-war guitar] Tekina I'm a modern blues almost useless. Yamada I also I hear. At most T · Bone Walker, gate mouse Brown, It's up to Johnny Guitar Watson. At the same and much listen to James Cotton on harmonica tangling. Osamu-chan, Otis Rush also will not even listen to Buddy Guy. Tekina First of all, I do not listen. I do not mean to criticize. Completely useless it becomes Robert Cray and Albert Collins. Yamada, Albert Collins, per "My Tears" of early is good. But that person is work from moving to Alligator Records is not even impressed me. Tekina What about the so-called three large King? Yamada BB King I do not like. Since Albert King label is Stax, it is not hate it if you include the rhythm. Tekina but it is southern Seoul feeling. Yamada one pattern of guitar solo, smoky and Utakoe. From there, the hope of wanting go to Seoul, the I and if three large King I press the Albert King. Tekina old blues, across the board cool. San House also blind Blake also great. But why modern blues, I wonder has become a thing so much pale in? Yamada there it's completely different. I do not even sense that listening to the blues. Still I say better of British rock if you wanted. I Tekina technique has improved, it has become very trashy. I Yamada country blues of legitimate heirs, but rather, it was not made to Toka Captain Beefheart? Tekina That's right. I to some like a daring feeling Yamada Howlin 'Wolf. It places great of Tekina beef heart, where you are still young and guys hanging out. The Tari Morgan Ogyuren and 演~Tsu. (It died after a postscript-talk). On making Yamada band, live like beef heart would be helpful. The Tekina general, the kana image of "torture endlessly" of Zappa is strong. Yamada "Spotlight Kid" is also good. And to easy listening than "Trout Mask Replica". Tekina modern blues I think I we did not want to hear it Ultimately. Of course, there is some photos there are exceptions. Yamada is better also you listening to old blues from it. Since the video of Booker White are also flowing on YouTube, it is referred to as a consult. Tekina guitar can be seen that thing that hit. Yamada At the same important face. Tekina and I'll have everyone evil look. We are killing the people reached the Yamada Booker White. Pat hair and scold. We'll guys'm anti-social forces that are roughly doing the blues. Chuck Berry also many times it has entered the prison. The guy is just that can not be introduced to the parent. Tekina "Hey, mom. This guy I have killed people, I'm a good guy," I. But, it is boring Nante blues that do a good guy. [Tashiro Masashi and Lightnin 'Hopkins] That's blues man of Tashiro Masashi the fastball in Yamada that sense. Voyeur, stimulant, it would be cocaine to peep. It was becoming a good face. Tekina musician, I wish I had rewarded with the lifting of the ban the drug. It is either that special frame training frame. And we'll strive to music making Yamada everyone it was to gasoline. Tekina Charlie Parker also Bud Powell also Miles Davis also, while spear everyone drag, we created a good music. And because also battered Yamada mentally, a little becomes want to be a high mood. Tekina Ango Sakaguchi also Origuchi Shinobu also owe the power of medicine. Though not good because indeed heroin there is a dependency, if the lifting of the ban cannabis, I wish decrease of San million people of suicides. In Soiu meaning, I hope to Yasuyuki Okamura. That person is a great blues man. You'll have also been arrested three times in a stimulant. Yamada more grabbed a. Shimizu Kentaro I because the sixth time. 10 times if rounding. Tekina six times harsh. George Michael, but you if you include the traffic accidents and indecent exposure about 10 times has been arrested. Yamada, John Lennon and Paul McCartney both George Harrison it's caught in drag. Stones and The Who were also not able to come to Japan a long time because there is a criminal record. Tekina So, arrested up to at most three times. When more than caught, and inconvenience to the surroundings. Yamada Well, I recommend do not. At the same, even if they are arrested, please do not discouraged. Tekina seems selling book I recently "not discouraged". In the book I wrote granny of 98-year-old, Even 600 000 parts breakthrough. It's what was unearthed Yamada amazing old man. Tekina Lightnin 'Hopkins also would not have been unearthed in the south. Though Yamada that person had been thought to have died long after the war, was found to be alive in 59 BC, and I want to record. It's cool and I series of record of those sides, but almost the same even listening to none. Amazing thing about that person, the key is what all E. Tekina So exactly the same playing style. Yamada piano songs all C. Tekina too Wakariyasu. Yamada One and Only. It because coelacanth like a person who does not evolved. Tekina Lightnin 'Hopkins, are good to buy one. Though ginger not even buy two.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿