2015年8月14日金曜日

Story of a little more blues

Recently, the Na not listening too Toka rock or blues, but there was also feel suddenly, I do not listen much here in '20 if you think well. It is It is a blink of flowing when there is. Robert Johnson and "God of Guitar" Yamada Robert Johnson I want to read the lyrics to buy the Japanese version. Tekina two sets of "The Complete Recordings" from Sony you can come out. Yamada "Me And The Devil Blues" or it is interesting. "What I and the Devil walked side by side. The beat want to live care about my woman" or. Songs such as "Cross Road Blues" and "Sweet Home Chicago" is, to have become blues standards. Osamu-chan thought how when you first heard Robajon? It was Tekina high school, I did not know the true value. Sound becomes pale in. Yamada Mick Jagger also Keith Richards nor Eric Clapton "I listening to this was the thought that is divided worth brains" it would be praise and. I also I was listening to Robajon I thought trying to experience it, let alone be divided value and I did not fill the distance. Tekina At the time, it was I prefer Robert Lockwood Jr.. Yamada I the only favorite of in the modern blues album, live version of the Japanese Lockwood. There will be a jacket that is reflected in front of the bullet train. Japan tour of Tekina '74. "Bruce Live! "Is not it. There I hope. Yamada Lockwood is a son-in-law of Robajon, performance also would direct line. It is super important that it was Starring Tsu with band sound. Tekina Well, Bruce, I think that there is better to not listen to too much maniac. The pre-war blues Is not good if listening about 10 sheets. It'll Yamada life is short. When the Tekina poor, so that you Kojirasu life like a Clapton. Clapton apparently did not speak to the guy who does not know the Robajon until 25 years old. You were Yamada cream, it is Ginger Baker. I Tekina Ginger Baker is doing that then it interesting. Yamada, Jack Bruce has also issued a jazz album. It's Tekina is strange bassist. It means lead-based. After all, I wonder if I wanted to play guitar? Yamada guy had jealous absolutely Clapton. Tekina cream, seems to have been on bad terms with all three people. I Clapton it has completely become a mogul of pop songs but. Yamada I can not say to the young people I "listen to Clapton." You can it cover to hit the Tekina "I Shot The Sheriff", you can try to make the and "Tears in Heaven" like a I novel style of pop "Layla". Yamada If you think so, it is a balanced song writer. To play without graduation also guitar. I'm there is hate. Tekina mother. I do not say such a thing Yamada. Because it is what "god of the guitar." Tekina I guess I'm that person was from time to God. Human beings in Europe and the United States will not be to God. So troubled equivalent, because I was concocted doctrine of the Trinity. Yamada Maybe it "Young Guitar" or something of the editor-in-chief has been named. What do learn from Gary Moore as "the three major guitarist"? It will have Yamada so-called three major guitarist. Tekina Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page. Yamada I love Jeff Beck is the best is in it. And from playing the strange guitar. Do you think the Tekina lock boy do not like. Jeff Beck fans, will only uncle of mania. It because Yamada completely hobby of people. Tekina I guess Jeff Beck is not good. It is not music not likely to suffer in the grocery department of Ito-Yokado and ions. Sound itself of that guitar you do not like. Yamada pitch is too accurate. Tekina a little more, it's no good if you do not properly poorly played. Yamada recently, and listen well the initial record of Neil Young. That person of the guitar great. And I do not use only about pentatonic scale. Or had only played one sound. More recent high school students of the guitar's defintely good. It is better to be learned in Tekina Neil Young's guitar. Guy is doing Hayabiki looks a fool. In Yamada that sense, also likes The Band. Robbie Robertson, completely strike zone for me. Not a melodious. Yeah Tekina. album Yamada Bob Dylan is playing a poor electric guitar also good. Endlessly and blowing it a Tekina poor harmonica. I wonder if Yamada's I also ate the old? But it is the feeling that it is seen to become the Tekina adult. From there I undignified coolness. It would be music bedhead like a Shizuka Kamei. Yamada, Bob Dylan had better listen to from beyond 30. If you listen to normal, it'll just a musical instrument is poor people. Upon Tekina American modern blues is received in the United Kingdom of young people, I think that there has been a variety of misunderstanding. And no part in six of the modern blues, many of misunderstanding, perversion, or is not a Gary Moore was aggregated misunderstanding? Yamada Irish guitarist. Tekina originally (rather than a Sebastian Bach band, older) Skid Row is a person of Toka hard rock field that was in Thin Lizzy. In, I'm issued a blues album in time of 3 or higher in 1, even it is heard in the ear of the kid, completely'm a Bachimon. Yamada see. Tekina friends also "will this what about me?" Said. It sounds even like questioning in the countryside of high school students in Japan. Yet he is to or played with BB King like a merchant, it is not going to raise the name. I because there is a kind of business Yamada. Tekina is helpless there is. We have expanded re-production of the negative legacy of modern blues. I was tempted to listen to the reverse Yamada. Tekina the first place I do not even know the blues. Heh Noriko of "farewell blues" and Tsuruta Koji I "red and black blues", in fact it is not it is not the blues. So, we will do a special blues that has become in Gary Moore's head. I wonder of Lamentations at Yamada broad sense. Tekina cry of the guitar like a feeling. This is the deterioration version of Sam Taylor and Nini Rosso in that sense. Yamada In short, cry is probably flimsy Inn. Like a feeling today's cry movie. Tekina cheap pole ball. It is Yamada Gary Moore wants the other hand listening to teacher basis. I like Tekina "It's it if you do this." But Gary Moore fans will get angry. Ito Masanori Toka. Yamada fans gathered only by relatives, I rear good to open also at the meeting. Tekina anyway because I'm rotten ear. If you leave follow once, in the early rock album of Gary Moore There are also things better. It is better than blast slump. I I have not been to Yamada follow. To listen to Jimi Hendrix! Having said Tekina Somehow, I have received a maximum of impact to Jimi Hendrix. That is the music of young people. I want you to listen at about elementary school. If the parent has a record, I want you doing to hear from the time you are in the stomach. And from becoming prenatal care. When you go out to the family travel Become a Yamada summer vacation, Dad should take the Jimi Hendrix in the car stereo. And "You, if either you are or vice versa beetle Toka stag". Tekina and "would be Jimi Hendrix than it." Yamada "Jimi Hendrix of the guitar, probably similar to the stag," said I to listen in the roar. It does not may become trauma. Than not do Tekina, better to do I was good. Yamada Do not let listen to Nakajima Miyuki and grape in children. It becomes to fork boy. It will not grow in Tekina legitimate human. So it is okay if it does to buy the album of Jimi Hendrix on Christmas gifts and birthday. I'll Yamada That is a basic education. Tekina lock boy but seems like the experience of the previous fiscal year, I guess I prefer the late of Gypsys. By There are Billy Cox and Buddy Miles, funk elements is strong. Also studio take, which was announced posthumously Yamada, there of taste I strong. Jimi Hendrix is ​​a great sound of guitar. And even though it has already played Anna stage action has become firmly sound. Tekina voice also good. Unique singing method of Bootsy Collins also, first began impersonation of Jimi Hendrix. Yamada Jimi Hendrix had been enrolled in the Isley Brothers. Ernie Isley it has been directly affected of Jimi Hendrix. Tekina Eddie Hazel and Michael Hampton also so. Jimi Hendrix is ​​impact of the funk is big.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿